Sunday, September 4, 2016

One of the Pizza Poems Ever Written

Some people are getting a little sassy around here
and I think it's because they want ice cream
or because the air conditioner is loud
or because they applied for a job
or because it's pizza time it's pizza time.

Ok let's everyone calm down.

We can get a pizza.
Pizza pizza pizza pizza
This is not a joke everyone.
Hi Is this is the pizza place?
Do you have my credit card number on file? Why is that?
I dont understand why that is okay but I would really like a pizza.
Well which kind would I like.
Well I think you probably know that and more if you have my credit card number.
Ok yes I do want cheese and bacon and pineapple.
Yeah I did okay on that school paper but the teacher said my joke was rude.
Ok yes please deliver the pizza this time.
I am assuming that you have the key to my apartment.
Ok the pizza is in the oven.
What?  It's in my oven?
Warming up because you guys already made it and brought it over?
Because you knew I would want pizza today after taking the extra anxiety medicine?
Yeah it is true because the panic attacks came back
when my sister said not to give her kids cotton candy.
Oh I guess you knew about that.
Ok because there is a pizza place at the beach too.
Well I wish you guys would have helped yourself to a slice or two.
Oh you did? Ok and you got some limeade from the store.
Ok and some ice cream.
Ok well that is great then I will talk to y'all next week.
Oh yeah I do have that volunteer event Friday.

Ok so it will be a couple of weeks and yeah I would appreciate if you would bring back my pet guinea pigs that you let your kid bring to school for show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment