Tuesday, August 18, 2026

 Poem

Pretend you’ve never seen me before. And then I will pretend to recognize you and say hey I think you went to my high school. And then you say hey I did go to that high school and then I say are you still allergic to raisins and I say yeah that was me and then I say I’m sorry I pushed  you down in the lunchroom and then you say hey I forgive you and then we give a talk at church about it and pass the plate if you know what I mean. Hmm what do you mean. I mean we could probably collect two hundred dollars and buy some steak and eggs at the diner. Hmm I was thinking Red Lobster. Cool it is a deal. I mean if you think about it we could collect enough money for everyone to go to Red Lobster. Yeah and honestly I think that might turn out to be the actual church experience that people were looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment